Wednesday 5 September 2012

One of those days...

Monday saw me back on the crutches as the calf muscle tore again, different part of the office but same but of my leg! Couldn't phone Sonia as my mobile had decided to stop working and was planning to call in to the shop on the way home, but had to drive straight home to pick up the crutches. Frustrating that had managed a week without them and done a careful 1 hour gym session on the Sunday morning. Finally got to the Orange shop on the way home last night where they confirmed that the phone was "bricked", so had to buy a new one - went for Samsung Galaxy Ace 2. Spent most of last night and this evening working out how to use the apps, and downloaded a few new ones including instagram...Here's the first pic...
http://instagr.am/p/PNH8ljrJOX/
Have typed this on the phone and am now off to read the 160 page manual I've downloaded.
At least all my contacts were backed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment